Save with a 2 pack for $38
Want a great night’s sleep and a great head of hair in the morning? Try the best silk pillowcase for your hair from Q-Redew today! The DewSleep Silk Pillowcase encourages healthy hair (and skin!) while you sleep.
- The DewSleep Silk Pillowcase fits the standard pillow size (20 x 26 in)
- Materials: 100% natural mulberry silk
- Zipper closure to securely hold it in place
How do silk pillowcases help hair?
Unlike cotton, silk pillowcases decrease friction and retain your hair’s moisture, resulting in decreased frizz, tangles and dryness. As an added bonus, silk also benefits the skin, decreasing friction and dryness normally caused by cotton, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and creases. Silk pillowcases are great for natural, curly hair of all lengths and styles.
Silk vs Satin: What's the difference? Which is better?
Silk and satin are similar in appearance and often get confused, but they are not the same. The difference is:
- Satin is a type of fabric weave technique that produces a smooth, glossy look and feel.
- Silk is a natural fabric. Both silk and satin pillowcases are better for your hair than cotton or other textiles.