A Flushing Kit is included with every new Q-Redew hair steamer purchase.
Why you need a flush kit bottle
Flush minerals and debris from your Q-Redew with the hair steamer flush kit to maintain steam flow.
Occasionally the Q-Redew steam flow will decrease or stop due to a buildup of mineral deposits and debris within the Q-Redew. This can happen even with distilled water use or when the unit has not been used for some time and the internal water has evaporated and left debris dry in the tubing.
When to use:
If the indicator light goes solid and you hear the motor when you pull the trigger, the flushing kit can quickly and easily clear debris to get you steaming again.
How to use:
1. Fill squeeze bottle to the top with water. If there is a blockage, add a teaspoon of white vinegar to the water.
2. Attach tubing to the tip of the squeeze bottle.
3. Attach tube to the Q-Redew water intake nozzle.
4. Slowly push water into the Q-Redew.
5. Remove tubing, then plug in the Q-Redew and wait for the light to stop flashing.
6. Attach the water-filled reservoir and test for steam.
7. Repeat all steps if necessary.
Full "how to use" instructions, pictures, and necessary supplies list included with each kit.
Note: The flush kit will not resolve an electronics malfunction. If you have a question regarding the flushing of your unit please contact our support team at email@example.com. We are happy to help!