Imagine taking your old wash and go or twist out and completely refreshing your style without rewetting or washing your hair. Sound too good to be true? With the Q-Redew, it isn’t! The Q-Redew’s targeted steam moisturizes and softens the hair allowing for safe and easy manipulation while leaving the hair dry to the touch. Many of our customers love using their Q-Redew to achieve amazing twists with ease. Here are a few of their comments:
“I appreciate how the Q-Redew allows me to "dry" flat twist my hair. I love twist outs and they dry in minutes!!” ~ K. Jeffery
“Amazing. Simply amazing made my hair so manageable. I have really thick hair. It literally glided through my thick curly mane and made re twisting so easy. Would recommend to anyone!” ~ Natasha M.
“I used my Q-Redew on a 7 days old wash and go. I steamed my hair and twisted it up in large twist. I was able to untangle and add moisture to my lifeless hair. My hair looked absolutely great! I love this product.” ~ Ivette G.
“I received my Q-Redew about a month ago, and have been using it for my pre-poo treatments, and my DC's.. But today, I used it to refresh my hair after a 3 day braid out.... oh my God!! It was utterly amazing!!! It softened and detangled my hair to the point where I did not even use a comb or brush in my hair!! I then just put my product in my hair, and twisted it up!! My hair was soft, my twists are full, and fluffy, and my hair has a ton of bounce!!!! For my low porosity, 4C, thick density hair, this product is from GOD!!! Love it!!!” ~ Danielle B.
There are a variety of video tutorials available on YouTube from vloggers such as Iman Chaney, Curls And Couture, Mo Knows Hair, and Nikkimae2003. Here are our styling recommendations for a refreshed twist out.
- Clip dry hair into sections. The number of sections you chose to make depends on how thick your hair is and how small you would like to make the twist.
- Steam one section from root to end passing through the hair a few times until the hair is warm, soft, and tangle free.
- Apply your favorite styling product, cream, or butter to the section.
- Twist the steamed section.
- Continue to steam and twist each section.
- Cover with satin bonnet for sleep.
- In the morning carefully remove and separate each twist.
- Fluff at roots with your fingers to achieve fullness
Here is a video from Mo Knows Hair on how she uses the Q-Redew to achieve a flat twist-out.