Refreshing 5th Day Hair
Hey Curly Girls!
Today we have an awesome video for you!
This video features @Jas'ColoredCurls who shows us how she uses the Q-Redew to refresh her 5th day hair.
"All I can say is AMAZING! Partnered up with Q-Redew and was blown away with this steamer. Easily detangled my old style while adding moisture to refresh my hair into a stretched "blow out". Quickly styled my flexi rod set and the results speak for themselves! Will definitely be using this for more stretched styles and deep treatments!"
The best way to refresh your hair is to follow these few simple steps.
- Start with dry hair.
- Add steam from roots to ends.
- Use opposite hand or the end of a rats tail comb to position, scrunch, or manipulate hair while steaming.
- If you are prone to frizz limit touching the hair while warm.
- Use the Q-Redew prongs to lift and separate hair to distribute steam.
- Let cool and continue with styling.
As great as our list is it is nothing compares to watching @Jas'ColoredCurls tutorial video so we will let her do the rest of the talking.
Before we go remember! If you have not purchased a Q-Redew do it now then come back to this blog and watch this tutorial. And as always remember to follow @Jas'ColoredCurls on social media.
Bye Curl Friends!