We just want to salute all our silver foxes out there! We love your beautiful locs and want to encourage all of the foxy women in our Q-mmunity to embrace your silver curls. However managing your hair as you get older can be difficult if you don’t know how to properly take care of it.
TOP 5 ways to keep your graying curls beautiful
- Keep it Nourished
- As you age hair strands become smaller and have less pigment. So the thick, coarse hair of a young adult eventually becomes thin, fine, light-colored hair. The best thing you can do for your thinning hair is keep it nourished and hydrated.
- Keep it Current
- A common mistake that woman make as they age is to fall back to a comfortable hair style or a hair style that is out dated. WELL STOP! Part of keeping your hair beautiful is keeping up with the fashion hair trends. Not only will it help you look younger it will make you feel younger. Be brave and try something fun with that beautiful silver hair.
- Keep it Hydrated
- No matter your age hair should always be hydrated! However, steam and hydration is more of a necessity as you age.
- Give it Volume
- Flat hair is an aging no-no! Adding Volume will help fill-in the areas women naturally thin as they age. Steam is a great way to add needed volume and life to limp, fine, and thin hair.
- Keep it Natural
- Put down the hair dye. Silver hair is such a wonderful and beautiful part of aging. Don’t believe me? Go look at new hair trends and you will find that 20 and 30 year olds are spending a lot of money on something that you got for free. So own it and stop putting chemicals on your beautiful curls!
The Q-Redew hand held steamer can help with all of these issues and make sure that your hair is stays as fierce and beautiful as you are!