Hey Curly Girls!
We love all the many things that the Q-Redew can do but one of the things we love is the hairstyles that can be achieved. Whether you wear your curls big or high and tight the Q-Redew can help!
This week's blog features @CurlyCorner and how she uses the Q-Redew to style her curls but before we get into her tutorial lets talk about who @CurlyCorner is!
"My name is Amber and welcome to my Natural Hair channel. On this channel I will have hair tutorials, product reviews, and some randomness. I am all about creativity, bright colors, and having fun!"
Now that you know her a little better lets jump into her amazing video!
Top 3 Uses
1. Refresh & Reshape
- Start with dry hair.
- Add steam from roots to ends.
- Use opposite hand or the end of a rats tail comb to position, scrunch, or manipulate hair while steaming.
- If you are prone to frizz limit touching the hair while warm.
- Use the Q-Redew prongs to lift and separate hair to distribute steam.
- Let cool and continue with styling.
2. Deep Condition
- Deep conditioning can be done on wet or dry hair.
- Hair should be divided hair into sections.
- Working in sections, apply your favorite moisturizer to your hair. When choosing a moisturizer look for products with water listed as a primary ingredient.
- Apply Q-Redew steam to length of hair on section at a time.
- Unlike a hooded steamer where you need to wait for the steam to penetrate all layers of your hair, when using the Q-Redew you are efficiently moving the steam across the surface of each section. You will immediately feel hair warm and soften.
3. Stretch. Detangle. Moisturize.
- Start with dry sectioned hair.
- Steam a section from root to end
- Use fingers or wide-tooth comb to detangle gently.
- Once the section has been thoroughly detangled, clip the section out of the way and move to the next section.
- Follow with cleansing and styling as desired.
Watch her do her magic below!
Please make sure to follow @CurlyCorner on all her Social Media platforms!