We're always asked if the Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer works on ‘4C’ hair. The short answer is yes, it does! But don't take our word for it! Just watch this first impression from natural hair fave KandidKinks!
There are so many things you can do with the Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer! Take a look at three simple ways you can use it to maintain healthy hair this season!
Do you include a "pre-poo" in your hair routine? Many with textured hair swear by this step to prep for an easier wash day. Watch this curly girl demonstrate her pre-poo routine with the help of the Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer.
The video we are featuring this week is a quick and easy protective style using the Q-Redew.
This week we are switching out videos up a bit. We like to make sure that our girls are educated on all the benefits that the Q-Redew...
We have a great video this week. Its all about getting a voluminous fro without using a pick or getting your hair super tangled.
Hey Curly Girls!
We love all the many things that the Q-Redew can do but one of the things we love is the hairstyles that can be achieved. Whether you wear your curls big or high and tight the Q-Redew can help!
This week's blog features @CurlyCorner and how she uses the Q-Redew to style her curls but before we get into her tutorial lets talk about who @CurlyCorner is!
"My name is Amber and welcome to my Natural Hair channel. On this channel I will have hair tutorials, product reviews, and some randomness. I am all about creativity, bright colors, and having fun!"
Now that you know her a little better lets jump into her amazing video!
Top 3 Uses
1. Refresh & Reshape
- Start with dry hair.
- Add steam from roots to ends.
- Use opposite hand or the end of a rats tail comb to position, scrunch, or manipulate hair while steaming.
- If you are prone to frizz limit touching the hair while warm.
- Use the Q-Redew prongs to lift and separate hair to distribute steam.
- Let cool and continue with styling.
2. Deep Condition
- Deep conditioning can be done on wet or dry hair.
- Hair should be divided hair into sections.
- Working in sections, apply your favorite moisturizer to your hair. When choosing a moisturizer look for products with water listed as a primary ingredient.
- Apply Q-Redew steam to length of hair on section at a time.
- Unlike a hooded steamer where you need to wait for the steam to penetrate all layers of your hair, when using the Q-Redew you are efficiently moving the steam across the surface of each section. You will immediately feel hair warm and soften.
3. Stretch. Detangle. Moisturize.
- Start with dry sectioned hair.
- Steam a section from root to end
- Use fingers or wide-tooth comb to detangle gently.
- Once the section has been thoroughly detangled, clip the section out of the way and move to the next section.
- Follow with cleansing and styling as desired.
Watch her do her magic below!
Please make sure to follow @CurlyCorner on all her Social Media platforms!
Who doesn't love a good Twist Out! I know I do and honestly @Chadel Mathurin has mastered it...
We don't know HOW there are still skeptics out there, but there are. However we are hoping to...